Administering a deceased estate can be complex. Emotions are high, details can be scant and decision-making can be protracted. Expert, un-opinionated and independent advice is absolutely critical at this time to ensure a successful outcome for clients.
At ASV Partners, our deceased estate administration service is unique in that we utilise both our financial planning and advisory knowledge and our taxation experience to provide a more well-rounded offering to our clients.
- Liaise with all professionals involved – lawyers, real estate agents etc.
- Prepare all financials for the deceased estate including:
- tax returns for the deceased estate
- tax returns for the deceased
- application of a tax file number for the estate
- financial statements for the estate
- Provide taxation advice to beneficiaries on timing of the disposal of assets.
- Advice on management of superannuation benefits
- Accounting requirements of superannuation funds
- Assistance with life insurance claims
- Advice about any existing investment portfolios